- From your dashboard, click the menu icon in the top left corner next to the fitDEGREE logo
- Within the menu options, select “Setup” and follow the side menu to select Team then Team Members
- Once in the Team Members window, click the plus sign in the top corner next to the search bar
- Once in your “Create Team Member” tab you can set a profile picture, assign their role, input their name, craft their password, list the team member’s services (class instructor, one-on-one service provider, or both)
- Upon finishing basic information and clicking next, you will be prompted to create a username for your employee for the fitDEGREE system
- Following this, you will add the team member’s bio
- After the bio has been input, you have the option to set the class and one-on-one payscale for your team member
- To finish the creation of your team member you can add their phone number (with the provided option to display or hide this from app clients), add their email address, and any certifications
- Following the input of all team member information, click the “Create” button in the bottom right hand corner to finalize your team member and publish them
Things to Note:
- Under the drop-down for role there are 4 options to choose from
- fitSpot Admin - this employee has access to all business data within the fitDEGREE platform, including access to financial information, ability to create and change schedules, pricing packages, and more. The main difference from this role and a Company Admin is that a fitSpot admin can only have access to control their designated fitSpot, or company location.
- Team Member - a basic employee can use fitDEGREE resources to register clients for classes, one-on-one appointments, memberships, retail, and other basic functions.
- Manager - this employee has access to all scheduling resources as well as ability to create classes and class passes, perform basic client facing tasks as well as business management tasks, but they cannot view business insights.
- Company Admin - this employee has access to all features for all fitSpots associated with the company profile.
- Team Member Payscales are the way your team members are structured to either receive payment (for one-on-one services) or receive bonuses based on check-ins (for class instructors). By adding a payscale to a team member you communicate to the fitDEGREE platform how to properly scale payment for this employee based on their schedule.
- It is highly recommended to add a team member profile as well as a photograph to build awareness of staff prior to a clients first interaction with them.
- It is also highly recommended to attach any necessary documentation of certification for employees to their team member profiles to store and display their credentials.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Thank you for your feedback
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article