Things to Consider:
A membership freeze is when a user indicates that they wish to put their membership on hold either indefinitely, or for a set time span.
- From your dashboard, click on the menu button in the top left hand corner of your screen
- Once the menu options appear on screen, select “Users”
- From the User page, select or search for the user which you would like to create a membership freeze for
- Once in their user account, under Active Items, select the membership which you wish to edit.
- In the new membership page that appears on screen, select the “more” tab
- Click “Freeze Membership” and a new tab will appear on screen titled “Freeze Membership”
- In this new tab, select the start date, and if applicable select the end date, then click the green “Save” button
Things to Note:
- If you do not set an end date, your freeze will remain as an indefinite freeze.
- To unfreeze an indefinite freeze, edit the setting to include an end date (the date can be the current date to make it immediately unfreeze)
- All future bills will remain visible in an account until the freeze start date, then the bills will halt until the account is unfrozen
- Freezing an account means they will no longer have access to their membership class packages and thus they will not be able to use this as a form of payment while scheduling during a freeze