What is a Team Member Payscale?
A team member payscale is the designated way that a team member is paid per class group. You can have as many payscales as necessary, but only one payscale will apply per team member for classes and one-on-one services.
It is important to remain on top of your team member payscales, as they are the rules which fitDEGREE takes into consideration while creating your Team Member Payout reports. Any time you add a class group, or a one on one service, it is necessary to return to your Team Member Payscale page and edit each relevant payscale.
How do I Edit a Team Member Payscale?
- From your dashboard, click the menu icon in the top left hand side of your screen.
- Select "Setup" out of the menu options and then click “Payscales” under the Team portion of the side menu
- From the Payscale page, find the payscale which you would like to edit and click the three dots directly to the right. Once you see the dropdown list select "edit"
- Once you have created your new pay rule, ensure you attach it to the appropriate class groups
- If you already have the pay rule and need to add it to a new class group, simply find the class group and hit the dropdown arrow under pay rule
- If you need to add a new pay rule, click on the “Pay Rule” tab and then “Add rule”