What is an Exception?
An exception is a time period where a one-on-one service provider will not be offering their services. A Global Exception references that the exception applies to all employees and a Team Member Exception applies to only one team member.
- From your dashboard select the menu icon in the top right hand corner of the screen
- Once in the dropdown menu select “One-on-One”
- After this you will be brought into the One-on-One Availability page and you will be able to see all One-on-One Service Provider’s schedules
- Select the Team Member who you wish to create the exception for, and then click the plus sign in the top right hand corner
- If the exception is for one employee, select Team Member Exception, if the exception is for all employees, select Global Exception
- Once you have done this a new tab will open on the center of your screen reading either “Create Team Member Exception” or “Create Global Exception.” Fill in all necessary date and time information and then click the green “Save” button at the bottom of the tab.