When an admin creates a user account it will generate a username and a password for your client for their future logins on the application. Below are the steps on how to create a user account, then how to access the user account.
Admin Creating a User Account:
- From the dashboard click the search bar which reads “Search Users” and from the drop down options select “Create a User”
- Once you have done this a new tab labeled “Create User” will appear on screen, fill in the necessary information and click the green create button
User Logging Into the Account:
- After creating a user account on the admin side, the user (client) will receive an email with the subject line “Login Credentials” from their studio; open this email and copy/make note of your username and password
- Go onto the application and in the top left hand corner select “Login”
- Once in the Login screen, paste or type your username and password into the corresponding fields and select “Login”
Things to Consider
- If the user already has a fitDEGREE account, instead of using the login credentials provided, they will click the portion of the email which reads “Link My Account” in order to prevent the creation of multiple profiles for one fitDEGREE user.