What is a tag?
Within fitDEGREE a tag within a user profile is a way to categorize information within our software in order for our system to recognize exceptions to the rules of payment. For example, if you give a user the tag “Friend” and assign your friends and family discount to this tag, this account will now have an automatic friends and family discount on any applicable goods and services.
- From your dashboard, click the menu icon in the top left corner next to the fitDEGREE logo
- Within the menu options click "Users"; once in the “Users” window select the user (client) which you would like to assign a tag to; once you have selected this user, their profile will appear on screen
- On your screen is basic user profile information, click the green plus sign on the bottom of this next to the blue text that reads “Add a tag”
- Once you have done this, a drop-down menu will appear, if the tag you desire to add to your user profile as already been created, click this drop-down and select the proper tag. If the tag has not yet been created, click the green plus sign next to the “Select a tag to add” drop down.
- If creating a new tag, a tab will appear on screen which reads “Create Tag,” within this, simply type the tag you wish to add and click the green “Create” button in the bottom right hand corner of the tab
- If using a pre-existing tag, simply select it from the drop-down list and it will automatically appear below the user’s profile on the left side of the screen
- Once you have done this, any discounts applicable to this user tag will be automatically applied to the account