Management of the users within your system is a daily task which we have made fairly simple. This guide will walk you step by step through the entire user profile, what each portion of this profile features, and how this can be utilized for your business.
What is a User?
A user is any person who has interacted with your business either to purchase goods and services, or via the app. Your users are your clientele for your business and thus their profiles should be maintained and updated when necessary.
How to Locate a User Profile (from Check-in)
- Once in your live schedule window, click into the class which is associated with the user you wish to locate. Once in the class, click onto the users name and you will be brought to their user profile window
How to Locate a User Profile (from Dashboard)
- From your dashboard, click on menu icon and then the Users icon and you will be brought to the Users window
- Once in the Users window, either scroll through the list of clients or use the search bar in the top right hand corner to locate the user profile you are in search of
What is in a User Profile?
- User Menu: Within the menu of a user profile the user’s profile image can be located. Below this are options to: create a cart for this user to make a purchase, register/schedule, enter their about me tab, add or remove from their account balance, and add a tag to their profile.
- Active Items: This section of a user’s profile lists out their memberships, active class passes, and active one-on-one passes.
- Active Bills: This sections displays the user's unpaid bills
- Memos: This section of a user’s profile allows team members to add notes to their account. These notes can be things such as Debby is allergic to peanuts, or Sean had surgery on his left hip and will require some modifications.
- Registrations: This section of a user’s profile will display all classes, events, one-on-ones, or series that they have registered for. These items will be categorized by title, date, status, and what is required of the user for the class (waivers or payments).
- Sales: This section of a user’s profile displays their sales history within your business.
- Waivers: This displays all waivers signed by the specified user by title and date signed.