Memberships and Class Packs allow for users to share. Within the creation of memberships and class packs the business is able to allow for users to buy one and allow for access from multiple accounts. Other than establishing within the membership or class packs itself that it may be shared, admin must enter into user profiles and create relationships in order to establish who is sharing what within their user profiles.
- From your dashboard, click the menu icon and then select "Users"
- Select the user which you wish to develop a relationship for.
- Once you have clicked into your user account, click the “About Me” text below their profile image on your screen.
- Within this tab, enter the relationship section and click the blue plus sign to “Add Relationship”
- Once this has been done, a new tab labeled “Create Relationship” will open on your screen. Within this, the name of the user you are editing will appear. Below this, you have the option to build your relationship as: family, friend, parent/guardian, child, partner, sibling, or spouse.
- Following the selection within the drop-down, search and select the other user (client) who you wish to establish this relationship with and add them.
- Below the second user will be the options for sharing; indicate whether one or both accounts are allowed to share with each other and then click the green “Create” button in the bottom right hand corner of the tab
Things to Note:
- Accounts can either mutually share memberships and class packs (if applicable) or the sharing can be a one-way street. Ensure you discuss with your members about which option is best for them and their intended usage of these memberships or class packs.
- One account can share with multiple other accounts at once.
- Sharing memberships and class packs means only sharing memberships and class packs which have been established with the setting allowing them to be shared amongst users. Users can share in only this, and no other forms of account balance.