What are Reports?
Business insights track things such as sales, team member payouts, client insights, revenue, registrations, app logins, and occupancy. This is the portion of your fitSpot where you keep track of your business health, client retention, estimated client values, and track clients on autopay. Essentially, this is the heart and soul of your business metrics.
- Sales: shows the individual transactions within your business structure
- Team Member Payouts: shows the payroll for a given time period
- Client Insights: shows logistics on new clients, fading clients, routine breakers, and clients who owe money to your business. All of this information can be leveraged to successfully manage your clients and improve rates or retention
- New clients can be tracked by their name, contact information, first registration, and amount of money spent within your business
- Fading clients can be tracked by their name, contact information, last registration purchase, and last activity
- Routine Breakers can be tracked by their name, contact information, last registration, and routine streak
- Money Owed categorizes users by their name, contact information, unpaid registrations, and past due bills
- Revenue: tracks gross sales, net sales, gift card sales, discounts, account balances issued, refunds, $ in your pocket and fitDEGREE payout. This feature provides you with a breakdown of net sales as well as discounts applied based on their tags. This portion of your fitSpot is most useful for expense and income tracking and visually encountering the success of each individual portion of your business, whether that be a discount or a new series you have just begun.
- Registrations: all class registrations sorted by class, instructor, difficulty, gender, age, and ethnicity. These can be tracked in several time spans: lifetime, 90 day, 30 day, 7 day, and a custom option. This tool is most useful for viewing the impact of your live scheduling and crafting adjustments to cater to your clientele.
- App Logins: the amount of logins sorted by gender, age, and ethnicity. These can be tracked in several time spans: lifetime, 90 day, 30 day, 7 day, and a custom option. This can be leveraged to assess what portion of your clientele is most active on your app in order to strategize how to better leverage this option for your clients.
- Occupancy: A list of all previous occupancy updates
- Business Health: displays the success of your business based on check-ins, class utilization, and sales.
- Client Retention: displays the percentage of clients who have returned within 21 days of their first session
- Estimated Average Client: the estimation of the lifetime value of your current clientele based on their monthly spending, estimated duration returning to your business
- Clients on Autopay: Displays the amount of clients within your system which are actively on an autopay system
- Projected Membership Income: Displays the amount of income brought in via memberships over a 30 day time period. This graph displays both autopay and non-autopay members and can be exported for more information