- Once in your Live Schedule screen, click the plus sign reading “Add to Calendar” in the top right corner next to the icon to change your calendar view.
- Once in the “Add to Calendar” tab select the option “Series”
- This will open a new tab on your screen labeled “Create Series;” within this tab input your banner image, your series title, your description of your series, and if the series requires payment or not
- If the series requires payment check this box off and select if users must pay on the spot or if they will be allowed to reserve their place and pay upon arrival
- After selecting this, indicate the cost of the event in the Price box
- Following this, set your max attendance, add any applicable waivers, determine when registration opens and closes, indicate if the series will be displayed on the app, and if users are allowed per-session registration
- Once all of this is complete, indicate the instructor payout. This will be considered their payscale for this series and is set in terms of dollars or percentage of earnings from the session
- Upon filling in all necessary information, click the blue “Next” button at the bottom right hand corner of the tab and you will be brought to the “Create Series: Sessions” tab. Within this, indicate single sessions or recurring sessions. Once you have finished, click the green “Create” button and your series will be added to your live schedule