What is a One-on-One Pack?
A One-on-One Pack is applicable only to designated one-on-one services and is usable both for a set amount of purchases as well as a set duration of time (if set to expire). These passes can be purchased online, on the app, or within your business.
Things to Consider:
- Prior to creating your One-on-One Packs, it is best practice to create all of your one-on-one services so that your passes can be made in the most efficient manner. If a service is created later on and applicable to a pass, simply go back into the specific pass and edit it.
- One-on-One Packs can be edited at any time. To do this, open your “One-on-One Packs” window, and next to the pass you wish to edit, click the corresponding three dots in the far right hand side and select the proper option from the drop-down menu. Within this menu you can view your service, edit your service, or delete your service.
- From your dashboard, click the menu icon in the top left corner next to the fitDEGREE logo
- Within the menu options, select “Setup” and then select “One-on-One Packs” under the "Payment Options" section
- Once you are in the “One-on-One Packs” page, click the plus sign in the top right corner to open the “Create One-On-One Pack” tab
- In your “Create One-On-One Pack” tab fill out all necessary information: pass title, number of uses allotted, pass expiration, price, visibility, whether this pass can be shared, and if this pass can only be purchased once
- Similar to your Class Packages, your One-on-One Pack can be sold online & via admin, through admin only, or marked as not for sale. All of these options can be found within the visibility drop-down
- Any expiration date created for passes will be indicated by days after purchase
- Once you have filled in all required fields for your pass, click the blue “next” button in the bottom right corner of the tab
- The following tab will list all One-on-One Services offered by your business; within this tab select the services applicable to the current pass you are in the process of creating, then hit the green “create” button to finalize your One-on-One Pack and establish it as an active option for purchase within your business