What is a class pack?
A class pack is a way a client can purchase multiple classes without any commitment to a contract or monthly membership. These class packs can be sold online and in your business, or strictly within your business through an administrative account to capitalize on a deal, or leverage pricing packages which are not advertised publicly to entice a reluctant client to return.
- From your dashboard, click the menu icon in the top left corner next to the fitDEGREE logo
- Within the menu options, select “Setup” and follow the side menu to select “Class Packs”
- Click the plus sign in the top right corner of your screen next to the search bar
- Within the “Create Class Packs” tab fill out all required fields: title, number of uses, price
- If your pass expires, check off this box below the number of uses and indicate the time span allotted before the pass expires. If your pass does not expire, do not check this box and keep scrolling down
- To select the visibility of this class pack click the drop-down arrow and indicate if the pass is for sale on app & admin, for sale on admin only, or not for sale
- To finish off your class pack check off all that apply at the bottom of the tab, indicating if this pass can be shared, or can only be purchased once per user
- Click the next button and you will be brought to the tab where you can select applicable class groups and classes. From here, highlight all class groups and individual classes which this classpass can be applied to. If this pass applies to everything that your studio does and will offer, click on the box that says “this pass can be used for all classes”
- Once you have selected all of your applicable classes, click the green “create” button in the bottom right corner
Things to Note:
- Class Packs can only be used for the classes or class groups which they have been assigned, they are otherwise non-transferrable.
- A class pack is not a membership. A class pack is a one time purchase and use deal, whereas a membership is a recurring charge (set to bill at a time span designated by the business). Memberships can include deals with various classes, as well as one-on-one services whereas class packs are only applicable to their designated class packages for the specified amount purchased.