Throughout your experience on fitDEGREE there are several icons attached to the top bar of your screen that move through our platform with you. These icons are a home button, the fitDEGREE logo, a search bar, and your profile image.
What do these icons do?
- Square in the top left corner: this is your home button which when clicked will release a dropdown menu with icons used to navigate all of fitDEGREE. By clicking these you have access to any other portion of the admin site
- fitDEGREE Logo: this acts as your home button, to bring you back to your dashboard screen
- Search Bar: this allows you to search clients within your system, additionally this provides an easy way to add a new user to your system
- Profile Image: at the top right hand corner of your screen your profile image is displayed. When clicked this indicates the fitSpot you are currently operating as and allows you to switch between locations (if applicable to your business as well as user profile), it also is where you will find the option to log out of your fitSpot.
- Things to Note: not every user can switch between fitSpots, only company admins have the ability to view all information for all business locations