- From your dashboard, click the menu icon in the top left corner next to the fitDEGREE logo
- Within the menu options, select “Setup” and follow the side menu to select “Waivers” under the "Other" section
- Once in the “Waivers” window, click the plus sign in the top right hand corner next to the search bar and a tab labeled “Create Waiver” will appear on screen
- Once in this new “Create Waiver” tab, title your new waiver, paste your text, and click the green “create” button in the bottom right hand corner of the tab.
- Once you have published your waiver it is live within your fitDEGREE account and can be applied to Classes, Memberships, and One-on-One Services.
Things to Note:
- A generic fitDEGREE waiver, which has been drafted by our lawyer, exists in all accounts once created. This waiver can be used by your business, we just ask that you rename the title and change fitDEGREE within the document to your business name. If you do not choose to use this waiver, please deactivate it within your account
- If you click the three dots to the right hand side of your waiver you will be provided a drop down list to view your waiver, edit your waiver, view waiver signatures, or deactivate your waiver.
- Once a new waiver is added you must manually enter your Classes, Memberships, and One-on-One Services and edit them in order to reflect the proper waiver.