- From your dashboard, click the menu icon in the top left corner next to the fitDEGREE logo
- Within the menu options click “Setup” in this new page look to the side menu to locate “Operating Hours” under the "My fitSpot" section
- Within the “Operating Hours” window, click the plus sign in the top right corner of the screen to reveal a tab that reads “Create Area”
- Name your area according to what you wish to create operating hours for
- Does your studio have separate operating hours for desk staff versus class schedules?
- After naming your area, create timeslots for each day of the week by clicking the gray “+Add (day of the week) Timeslot” button, located underneath the day of the week
- Once you have named and provided timeslots for your area, click the green “Create” button at the bottom of your screen. Congratulations, you have just published your operating hours!
Things to Note:
- In creating several “areas” within your business you allow your clients to know exactly what “areas” of your business are operational and at what times as opposed to having blanket hours of operation.
- You can create several “timeslots” per day. For example if your business is open in the morning, closed mid day, then opens again at night time, this can be indicated via timeslots.
- If you have created several areas within your business, you can also set which order they appear in on the app by clicking the stacked lines on the right hand side of your screen next to the plus sign. Click and drag your areas into the order you wish for them to be seen and press the green “Save” button