- From your dashboard, click the “Live Schedule” button in the upper left corner of your screen
- Once in the “Live Schedule” window, select the class which you would like to check the user (client) into
- A new window will appear with the name of the class, instructor, date, time, and list of users (clients) scheduled in the class. Above this list is a search bar, type in the name of the user (client) who wishes to drop-in on this class
- After typing in the user’s (client’s) name, a list of pricing options will appear. Select any applicable options, and proceed to point of sales to process payments
Things to Note:
- While creating a drop-in for a user (client) upon selecting a payment method, all available packages within your business will appear. This is a great opportunity to discuss other options than a single class, drop-in, purchase based on the history of attendance by this user (client).