- Click the menu button in the top left hand corner, then select "Users"
- Click on or search for the name of the user which you would like to register for a class or schedule a one-on-one for
- Once in the user’s profile, click the blue “Register/Schedule” button; this will bring a new tab onto your screen which will display selections of classes to register the user for
- This option will bring you back to your “Schedule” window and open the side tab reading “Schedule Appointment” as well as the user’s name who you are scheduling for, ensure that above this you select the correct service provider in the box labeled “this appointment is with”
- Fill out all applicable fields: service, location, duration, appointment time, appointment date. Once finished click the green “register” button and this will be added to your live schedule
- After you make your selection a new tab will appear on screen reading “Confirm Registration,” click the green “Yes, Register” and this will be added to your user’s registration list
- If scheduling a one-on-one class, click the gray button at the top of the tab which reads “Schedule a one-on-one appointment” click this button to open the new tab with access to schedule a one-on-one
- If registering your user for a regularly scheduled class, series, or event, simply scroll through the list and select the applicable date and time.