- From your dashboard, click the “Live Schedule” button in the upper left corner of your screen
- Once in the “Live Schedule” window, select the class which you would like to check the user (client) into
- A new window will appear with the name of the class, instructor, date, time, and list of users (clients) scheduled in the class
- Find the client you wish to check in, and click the corresponding check box next to their name, now they are all set for class!
Things to Note:
- A drop-in can also be created via this screen by typing the user’s (client’s) name into the search bar once you enter the class window.
- Within your check-in screen you can view whether users have signed any required waivers, paid for class, and if they have checked into class.
- Within the check-in screen there is a blue button reading “Share” below your class details. By clicking this button and sharing this link, anyone who clicks through will be brought to an active registration screen, allowing them to register for class, pay for class, and create a profile within your business.