What is an Announcement?
An Announcement is a message delivered instantly to your clients who are also app users. This message and accompanying push notification will be published from your fitDEGREE page to your mobile app as soon as published and is the most efficient and effective way to communicate with clients on any topic!
Things to Consider:
- Prior to creating your Announcement make sure to have all resources on hand. For this we recommend an eye catching image, and any necessary links.
- Keeping your announcements short, sweet, and to the point will hold the attention of more users than a long-winded message.
- From your dashboard, click the menu icon in the top left corner next to the fitDEGREE logo
- Within the menu options, select Announce and a new page will open onto your screen
- Within the announcements page, click the plus sign in the top right corner next to the search bar and a tab labeled “Create Announcement” will appear on screen
- Within the “Create Announcement” tab input your information into all relevant fields: image, title, body, and indicate if you would like your app users to be sent a push notification
- Once you have input all relevant information, click the green “Create” button in the bottom right hand corner of your tab to publish this announcement
Things to Note:
- After publishing your Announcement, you can check back on it at any time in the announcement window on your fitDEGREE page. Simply locate the announcement, click the dots in the upper right hand corner and you will be provided the options to view, share, edit, or delete your Announcement.
- View: shows a sample of your announcement’s appearance following its publication to your app
- Share: provides you with a link to share on social media and direct traffic to your announcement
- Edit: allows you the freedom to make and publish changes to your announcement
- Delete: removes the announcement both from your page and your mobile application
- At the bottom of your announcement there will be two icons, one for Click Throughs, and one for Unique Clicks
- Click Throughs: the amount of times your announcement is viewed
- Unique Clicks: the amount of users who have viewed your announcement