Within a User Profile at the top of the screen is their basic profile information. Listed here is their name, and then options to create a cart, register/schedule, an about me tab, and login credentials. Listed below all of this is their account balance (with the ability to adjust the balance) and the ability to add a tag to their account.
- Create a Cart: by pressing this button you are immediately taken to the store on your fitDEGREE page with the ability to sell any goods or services to the client whose profile you were just viewing
- Register/Schedule: by pressing this button you are immediately taken to a new tab which populates your current live schedule. You are also provided with the option to schedule this user a one-on-one appointment
- About Me: within this section of the user profile it lists the basic information on the user such as name, username, birthday, login, contact information, marketing preferences (email and text), as well as any relationships. This tab also allows the business with the ability to merge user accounts.
- Login Credentials: upon selecting this button a new tab labeled “Reset Login Credentials” will appear. From here, you can email a client a link to reset their password
- Account Balance: this lists your user’s current account balance and allows you to add or subtract from this balance
- Add a tag: adding a tag to a user’s account is important for categorization of guests
which can be later used for targeted discounts and promotional codes
Within this tab you have the ability to see a user’s memberships, active class passes, and one-on-one passes
Within this tab it displays all unpaid and paid bills within this user’s profile.
Within this tab anyone with an admin account on fitDEGREE can post a memo within a guest profile. This is useful for guests with pre existing injuries, allergies, and many other noteworthy occurrences.
This tab shows the current and past registrations made by a guest within your business.
This tab shows the current and past purchases made by a guest within your business.
Within this tab, all waivers signed by the client are categorized by title, and date signed.