What is a payscale?
Payscales are the basis for compensation within your business. Through the creation of Payscales and implementation of them into team member profiles, you will more efficiently estimate pay and create a seamless transition between levels of pay for your employees. Payscales are created for classes and one-on-ones and allow for control of pay per employee. This allows the business to scale pay per experience level, add bonuses, and/or cap payouts to employees.
- From your dashboard click the menu icon next to the fitDEGREE logo
- In the menu, select “Setup”
- Within the side menu select the option for Payscales
- Immediately as you enter this tab you are in the Class Payscales window, indicated by Class Payscales being highlighted in blue. Click over to the next tab which reads “One-on-One Payscales”
- Click the plus sign in the top right corner to create a new payscale
- Once the “Create One-on-One Payscale” tab is open create a title for your payscale
- These Payscales are designated per one-on-one service and can be created as a percentage or a flat rate payout
- Following the creation of your payout rate, press the green “create” button in the bottom right corner of the window
Things to Note:
By creating a one-on-one payscale you have created a designated rate for a team member to earn a payout on a one-on-one scheduled appointment. While creating team members, make sure to apply all necessary payscales in order to streamline all processes for team member payouts.