Where can I find my Payroll report?
On fitDEGREE your payroll is located in the reports tab under the category “Team Member Payouts,” here you can find information for payroll for all staff within your business, as well as filter this information down by date. Here you have access to view each team member, the amount of classes, events, one-on-one, and series that they taught, their total checkings and their total pay.
- From your dashboard, click the menu icon in the top left corner next to the fitDEGREE logo
- Within the menu options click "Reports", then within the new page that appears select the "Team Member Payouts" icon.
- Once you are in this screen you have full access to review or edit your payroll for any team member
Things to Note:
- A basic payroll overview is displayed within the main screen of the Team Member Payouts window, if you are looking for a more detailed breakdown of your payroll, simply click onto the team member’s name that you require more information for and a new window will appear on screen. This new window will be titled “Team Member Payouts >” followed by the desired team member’s name. Here you can find this team member’s base pay, bonus pay, and total pay in the top left hand corner under their name. Below this will be a list of classes, events, series, and one-on-ones taught by the instructor listed by name, date, check-ins, base pay, bonus pay, and total pay (at any point if you desire to look into a specific class by this team member, they are all hyperlinked to their class check-in screens).
- Within the detailed team member payout screen you can change the instructor’s pay scales, or add a new pay scale, by clicking on one of the gray boxes in the top right hand corner reading “Class Payscale” or “One-on-one payscale.”