- From your dashboard, click the menu icon in the top left corner next to the fitDEGREE logo
- Within the menu options click “Report” and you will be brought into the "Reports" page, from here click on the “Sales” icon
- After clicking into “Sales” a new window will open on your screen listing all sales associated with your business. On the left side of your screen there is a gray button reading “View Transactions,” click this button and a new tab will appear on screen below as well as all transactions appearing to the right of the tab listed by date, user, payment method, the last four numbers of their credit card (if applicable), status, and amount.
- Within this window you are free to filter your transactions by date, payment method, and payment status.
Things to Note:
- Within this screen, if you click on a user’s name, it will take you directly to the window showing their user profile
- After a transaction is approved it can still be cancelled by clicking on the transaction and choosing to “Void Sale”
- If issuing a refund after a transaction is captured, or settled, you will not recover the initial processing fees
- A captured payment means that the payment method has been retrieved by our payment processors and approved by the bank
- A settled payment is when the charge has been made as well as any processing fees applied