- From your dashboard, click the menu icon in the top left corner of your screen, next to the fitDEGREE logo
- Within the menu tab that appears on screen, select “Setup”. From the list that appears on the side of this new page, select “Team Members” and a new page labeled Team Members will appear
- Within this window, locate the name of the team member you wish to deactivate and click the corresponding three dots to the right of their name
- After clicking these dotes, you will be provided the options to change their password, deactivate them, or edit their account; select to “Deactivate” this team member’s account
- Once you have done this, a new tab labeled “Deactivate Team Member” will appear on screen, click the red “Yes. Deactivate” button and the instructor will be removed and placed into the inactive category
Things to Note:
- A team member can be deactivated or reactivated at any time through the use of the team members window on your fitDEGREE page.