Once you have created your one-on-one services and input your team members, it is time to consider your one-on-one scheduling. In offering one-on-one services, it is beneficial to display the dates and times your team members are available to perform such tasks. By inputting this availability per team member, you allow your clients the freedom to scheduling their one-on-one services via the app, making for a more streamlined client experience.
- From your dashboard, click the menu icon in the top left corner next to the fitDEGREE logo
- Within the menu options click "One-on-One”
- Within the one-on-one availability window a calendar for the week will populate on the screen.
- Prior to beginning the process of setting an availability, ensure you switch your calendar to the proper team member. To do this, click the drop-down below “viewing schedule for” on the left hand side of your screen and select the team member whose schedule you would like to update
- Click the plus sign in the top right corner next to the calendar icon
- A tab will pop up that reads “Create a…” and underneath it will read: appointment, availability, team member exception, and global exception. Click Availability
- On the left hand side of the tab, check off one or all services that you are creating availability for
- Indicate whether this availability is repeating or single occurrence
- Indicate a start and end time to this availability
- If the availability will not repeat forever, click into the date range field and a calendar will appear. Select a date range by clicking the start and end dates on the calendar.
- Following this, click the days of the week which you would like this availability to be listed
- After selecting a date range and specifying days of the week, the number of occurrences and exceptions will be listed below. If your business has any planned closures or your team member has an upcoming vacation, you can create an exception to your availability by clicking the blue “view” button next to the occurrences. From here, simply click the days your team member will not be available to remove them from your schedule
- Once you have finished, click the green “save” button in the bottom right corner of the open tab