What is a One-on-One Service?
A one-on-one service is an individualized session with a client. This can include private lessons, massages, teacher trainings, etc.
Things to Consider:
- Services can be edited at any time. To do this, open your “One-on-One Services” window, and next to the service you wish to edit, click the corresponding three dots in the far right hand side and select the proper option from the drop-down menu. Within this menu you can view your service, edit your service, share your service, or delete your service.
- By sharing a service link to social media, your clients will receive a link directly to view and purchase this service.
- Services do require locations to be listed so that they can be properly booked within your space. At any point while crafting a service, you can add a location by clicking the green plus sign in the right corner below the location priority drop-down.
- From your dashboard, click the menu icon in the top left corner next to the fitDEGREE logo
- Within the menu options, select “Setup” and follow the side menu to select “One-on-One Services” under the "Schedule Items" section
- Click the plus sign in the top right corner of the window next to the search bar to create your one-on-one service
- Once the “Create One-on-One Service” tab appears on your screen, input the name of the service, whether this service requires payment, any associated waivers, and available durations for the service as well as their default price
- If there is more than one duration for this service, click the gray “+ Add Duration” button and input any additional durations and prices for this service
- Once you have input all of this information, click the gray “next” button in the bottom right corner of the tab
- Within the next tab there will be a drop down reading “In order of priority, what locations is this offered in?” For this, select your locations that this service will take place in and click and drag them in order from high priority to low priority.
- Once you have crafted your service and chosen your location, click the green “Create” button in the bottom right corner of the tab to establish your one-one-one service as an active option for purchase within your business