What is the Live Schedule?
The live schedule is where your class calendar lives. Here you can input classes, events, series, and one-on-one appointments as well as edit your current schedule and unpublished classes. The live schedule can be used to see the daily, weekly, or monthly activities of the business. From here you can create, cancel, or edit your class schedule and have it immediately update to your app. The live schedule features options to view current, past, canceled, and unpublished events. This feature also allows for your schedule to be filtered by instructor and location in order to streamline your processes.
Before we get started… what’s needed to make a live schedule?
- Classes must be created
- Team members must be added
- Locations must be created
- Waivers must be uploaded
If you forgot one of these, don’t worry! You can add it while you are adding a class to the Live Schedule without leaving the Live Schedule.
- Upon logging in you will enter your live schedule.
- Once in your Live Schedule screen, click the plus sign reading “Add to Calendar” in the top right corner next to the icon to change your calendar view.
- Once in the “Add to Calendar” tab select the option “class”
- Indicate whether the class is repeating or a one time class on the schedule
- Fill in the fields for class start and end times
- If the class will not repeat forever, click into the date range field and a calendar will appear. Select a date range by clicking the start and end dates on the calendar.
- Following this, click the days of the week which you would like this class to occur on
- After selecting a date range and specifying days of the week, the number of occurrences and exceptions will be listed below. If your business has any planned closures, you can create an exception to your class schedule by clicking the blue “view” button next to the occurrences. From here, simply click the days your business will not be open in order to take those classes off of your future schedule.
- Below your occurrences are your fields to indicate class information. Press the drop down arrow and select your class, instructorm location, and waiver. In addition to this, you will manually input the maximum attendance for your class.
- After implementing all necessary fields, check off publish now, and click the green “create” button in the bottom right corner