What is a Continual Membership?
With a membership, a client has access to designated classes as well as one-on-one services for a predetermined amount of time, or until they decide to terminate their membership. A continual membership means that the membership is set to be a recurring charge within this users account and will not expire after any amount of time.
Things to Consider:
- Before creating your membership, be sure that you have uploaded the proper waiver to accompany this specific membership if it is different from previous waivers. If you have not uploaded the waiver associated with this membership within your account, don’t sweat it! Click the green plus sign next to the waiver drop down in the “Details” tab, copy and paste your waiver, then add a title and you’re all set!
- Before crafting your memberships, it is best practice to add all of your classes and one-on-one services so that you can create memberships in the most efficient way possible. If at any point your business adds on a class, class group, or service, memberships can be edited to include these offerings.
- Memberships can be deactivated or edited at any time. To do this, open your “Memberships” window, and next to the membership you wish to edit or deactivate, click the corresponding three dots in the far right hand side and select the proper option from the drop-down menu.
- From your dashboard, click the menu icon in the top left corner next to the fitDEGREE logo
- Within the menu options, select “Setup” and follow the side menu to select “Memberships” under the "Payment Options" section
- Once in the Memberships screen, click the plus sign in the top right corner and a new tab will open to create your membership
- Under the tab labeled “Details” input all necessary membership information, such as: title, description, visibility, if this membership can be shared, and any necessary waivers
- For sale on app and admin means people can purchase this membership both online and within your business
- For sale on admin only means this membership can only be purchased through your business
- Not for sale means that the membership is not live on the app or for admin
- Within the visibility tab there are three options: for sale on app & admin, for sale on admin only, and not for sale