Things to Consider:
- fitDEGREE has provided premade cancellation policy options within your profile. Read through each and determine if it is necessary for your business to craft their own.
- From your dashboard, click the menu icon in the top left corner next to the fitDEGREE logo
- Within the dropdown menu options click "Setup"
- On the left hand side under "My fitSpot" select "Settings"
- Immediately below your business profile will be a box that reads “Cancellation Policy,” within this click the button that says “change”
- For your cancellation policy there are five options: Contact Studio, Flexible, Moderate, Strict, and a button that reads “Create new policy”
- Select a policy which works for your business model or create your own
- If creating your own policy click the “Create new policy” button and fill out all required fields: early cancellation refund policy, fee for early cancellation, late cancellation begins how many hours before class, late cancellation refund policy, fee for late cancellations,
- Fill out all of this information for classes, events, series, and one-on-ones, then click the green “create” button in the bottom right corner
- To set an active cancellation policy, review all five options, then click the blue text reading “set as active policy” below your final choice